Sunday 26 August 2012

FUCK YOU BUDDY - it got cold.




Boots - blink (ASOS)
Beanie - Abandon Ship apparel
Dress and Coat - TOPSHOP.

After al this a m a z i n g weather down here it all of a sudden went all 'day after tomorrow' and pissed down freezing rain ... this was my answer , cold legs but the hat and coat were definitely necessary! 
I'm really enjoying my FYB beanie ... it's a bit cheeky but nobody really notices :) 
As you guys will soon see ... I'm very partial to a boot , can't get enough , bought these batboys in a few different colours , love love love them! perfect heel height for marching about london on my usual 'get to work on time' mission , I'm really looking forward to more winter dressing , big knits and BOOTS GALORE! all in all,  I'm pretty excited about AW12 . 
laters x

2 comments: